You can download Fatherhood's latest service brochure here
Programs / Workshops
“FCS provides advocacy, mediation, awareness support and one to one support to fathers who are in the process of separating or have been separated from their child or children, as well as undertake appropriate assessments as deemed necessary. This includes practical support, advice and information and guidance to fathers with regards to their child or children’s shared parenting arrangements to agree a plan of action.
Our aim is to help fathers have a better understanding of processes, options available to enable them to make the right decisions necessary so they become more involved in their children’s life. This is through one-to-one, life skills, mediation, advocacy and signposting to the relevant service providers that would increase father participation”.
1. You can obtain information through the above sessions about your duties, rights, and responsibilities as a father.
2. You can learn and develop new skills to improve your father-child attachments.
3. These sessions can also help you minimise the impact of risks and domestic abuse.
4. This includes how you manage conflict after separation and move towards positive methods of resolution in the best interest of your child(ren).
5. We undertake family tree’s with you in terms of your family dynamics which will enable your child(ren) to make family connections.
6. We will help and support you with parenting skills in order to increase your chances towards unification with your child(ren).
Referrals and Self-Referrals
If you think our services could be of invaluable assistance to a father/carer given our diversified professional backgrounds, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
We work in partnership with other organisations in the accomplishment of our primary aims/objectives.
(Please contact the Coordinator for further details)
We also accept self and referrals from;
• Social Workers
• Health Professionals
• The Courts
• Organisations (local and not-for-profit)